What You'll Get
- $40 for one ticket for 300-level seating (up to $54 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- The Origins: Once known as Pezz, these Ontario-based punk rockers grew a major following before changing their name and hitting the big time with their 2003 debut as Billy Talent.
- The Talent: It shows in their catalog of albums and singles—their first three self-titled albums mixed things up with blisteringly fast punk anthems and swampy blues rock, and they’ve taken home no less than seven Juno Awards.
- The Latest: 2016’s Afraid of Heights proved they’re not backing down anytime soon, with the scathing commentary on tracks such as “Ghost Ship of Cannibal Rats” and “Big Red Gun” leading AllMusic to call the album “their most overtly political statement yet, a highlight in the Billy Talent catalog and perhaps their best to date.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 26, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.