All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $40 for one G-Pass for mid to rear of 300-level seating (up to $58.25 value)
- $45 for one G-Pass for seating in mid to rear of sections 101-106 or 122 (up to $69.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Origins: Once known as Pezz, these Ontario-based punk rockers grew a major following before changing their name and hitting the big time with their 2003 debut as Billy Talent.
- The Talent: It shows in their catalog of albums and singles—their first three self-titled albums mixed things up with blisteringly fast punk anthems and swampy blues rock, and they’ve taken home no less than seven Juno Awards.
- The Latest: 2016’s Afraid of Heights proved they’re not backing down anytime soon, with the scathing commentary on tracks such as “Ghost Ship of Cannibal Rats” and “Big Red Gun” leading AllMusic to call the album “their most overtly political statement yet, a highlight in the Billy Talent catalog and perhaps their best to date.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 27, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.