Visitors of all ages can have a time of their lives at three outdoor swimming pools with slides, diving platforms, and cave-like areas
What You'll Get
- When can I visit? May 23 to September 7, 2020
- What’s included: admission to Birchwood Pool, Eagle Pool, and Family Aquatic Center
- Birchwood Pool: A 4,500 square foot outdoor facility that includes eight-lane competitive pool, splash pad with geysers, three-meter diving platform, and more.
- Eagle Pool: A 3,000 square foot outdoor facility with diving boards, mid-size slide, and zero-depth tot pool with alligator slide and bubblers.
- Family Aquatic Center: A 3,000 square foot outdoor facility including two 180-foot slides, waterfall and cave-like area, sand play area, and more.
- Concession stands available at all three locations
The Fine Print
About Palatine Park District
To help their Illinoisan community make the most of their summer, Palatine Park District invites families to keep cool at three expansive aquatic facilities. Pools offer designated swim slots for adults, parents and kids, and tots alone, and onsite concession stands or vending machines provide accessible afternoon snacks.
- Birchwood Pool: The biggest of the three at 4,500-square feet, nearly a quarter of which is designated to a children's pool, this facility offers a diving board and platform, a 50-meter competitive pool, and more.
- Eagle Pool: Tots splash around at this outdoor venue's zero-depth pool—complete with an alligator slide—while bigger kids leap off 1- and 3-meter diving boards.
- Family Aquatic Center: This 3,000-square-foot water-based playscape boasts two 180-foot slides, a waterfall, a cave-like area, and a six-lane lap pool; on dry land, families frolic on a large lawn area with bubblers and sprayers.