- $10 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $20 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Decades Collide – ’80s vs ’90s Dance Party
- Biz Markie: Before teaching your kids how to beat-box on Yo Gabba Gabba, the “Clown Prince of Hip-Hop” earned his crown with the lighthearted hip-hop classic “Just a Friend.”
- Home Grown: Alongside Biz, this Indiana University party band keeps the ’80s and ’90s mash-up dance party rocking at this Naptown Flashback event sponsored by 93.9 The Beat and Jack Daniels Honey
- Dress Code: ’80s and ’90s attire is strongly encouraged and best dressed participants will be selected as winners for the costume contest.
- Games and Prizes: Decade-themed door prizes awarded throughout the night
- Bars displaying movie nostalgia offer Jack Daniels drink specials