What You'll Get
- $10 for One G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $19.80 value)
Decades Collide featuring DJ Biz Markie, BoyWonder & Can’t Hardly Wait and The Real Feel presents Digital Secrets
Danceability has always been an engine of pop music, but which decade—the ‘80s or the ‘90s—had the songs that still make modern feet move? That question will be answered as Biz Markie and top cover bands curate a stream of hits from both eras. Markie, a beatboxer and rapper known for his 1989 Top 10 song “Just A Friend,” plays host and DJ while regional bands perform expert renditions of favorite dance-worthy songs. From New Wave to N’Sync, the show promises a celebration of the best of the 80’s and 90’s at the Theatre of Living Arts.
- The Collision: a DJ set of ’80s jams running headlong into a second set of pure ’90s featuring DJ Biz Markie
- The Driver: Biz Markie takes the wheel at the turntables all night long with opening acts from BoyWonder & Can’t Hardly Wait and The Real Feel presents Digital Secrets
- How You Know Biz: As “The Clown Prince of Hip-Hop,” and his signature hit “Just a Friend”
- How Your Kids Know Him: As the beat-boxing sensei on Yo Gabba Gabba!
- How His Mom Knows Him: As Marcel Theo Hall
- His Other Aliases: The beat-boxing slug Snorlock on Adventure Time and pizzeria-owner Vinnie in Sharknado 2
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 16, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases us, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.