- $10 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $19 value)
- Ages 18+ with valid ID
- Click to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His mom knows him as: Marcel Theo Hall
- Your kids know him as: the beat-boxing sensei on Yo Gabba Gabba!
- You know him as: “The Clown Prince of Hip-Hop,” because of his unabashedly cheeky humor
- Where he’s been lately: touring with Yo Gabba Gabba!, lending his voice to a beatboxing slug on Adventure Time, and unleashing his thespian skills in the BBC period drama Sharknado 2: the Second One
- What to expect from the show: it’s not just a show—it’s a party, as the Prince replicates bass drum, snare, and hi-hat using only his voice, treats fans to comic antics, and orchestrates a mass sing-along to his signature hit “Just a Friend”
- Also Appearing: The Breton Sound, Werewolf
House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.
House of New Orleans
225 Decatur St.
New Orleans, LA 70130