- $35 for one ticket to see Black Angels Over Tuskegee (up to $59.50 value)
- When: Saturdays at 1 p.m. through June 27 (except June 13); Sundays at 1 p.m. June 28–August 9
- Where: St. Luke’s Theatre
- Seating: orchestra rows A–L
- Door time: 12:30 p.m.
- Additional ticketing fees apply upon purchase
- Click to view the seating chart
- Click to choose your showtime and purchase tickets through Telecharge.com
Black Angels Over Tuskegee
Quentin and his brother Abraham want to serve their country in the fight against fascism, but in the 1940s, the United States won’t allow African-Americans to stand beside whites. So the two join up with the Tuskegee Airmen, the country’s first battalion of black aviators. There, they meet four other like-minded young men—and face ongoing discrimination. During its long run off Broadway, Black Angels Over Tuskegee has won the 2009 NAACP Award for Best Ensemble and the 2012 NYC Inspire Award. It’s also moved audiences from coast to coast, including onlookers at the National Tuskegee Airmen Convention.