What You'll Get
Black-Eyed Susan Day
- First race took place in: 1919, then known as the Pimlico Oaks
- Renamed to honor: Maryland’s state flower
- Length: one and one-eighth mile
- The horses: three-year-old fillies
- Traditionally held: the Friday before the Preakness
- The second of three races in: the traditional filly Triple Crown, which also includes the Kentucky Oaks Stakes at Churchill Downs and the Acorn Stakes at Belmont Park.
- Filly Triple Crown winners: Wistful in 1949, Real Delight in 1952, and Davona Dale in 1979
Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 15, 2015. Additional service fees charged at purchase. Customers buy through FanXchange. The FanXchange Legal Terms and Conditions apply to purchase. Extraordinary Event Policy does not apply. Please see Groupon's third party site terms here. Contact FanXchange at email@example.com for questions. Review event location before purchase (games/events listed may take place in other cities). Price listed is the lowest available price at the time tickets are made available via Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.