Pioneers of post-hardcore, Black Flag, reunite to rock the stage
What You'll Get
- General-admission standing
- Who are they: Formed in 1976, Black Flag has been deemed one of the first hardcore punk bands and pioneers of post-hardcore music. The band broke up in 1986 and reunited in 2003 before breaking up temporarily again. In 2013 the band made a come back releasing their first studio album in over 20 years titled What The… before dismantling once again. Black Flag has reunited for the third time in 2019.
- Their sound: Hardcore punk/post-hardcore
- For fans of: Dead Kennedys, Misfits, and Circle Jerks
- Who are they: Formed in 2013 after a jam session gone well, The Linecutters wrote their first song “Assimilation.” The band began playing shows around their home state of Arizona picking up popularity. In 2017 the trio released their debut full-length album Anthill on Slop Records. The band recently released a four-song EP titled Knuckledragger.
- Their sound: Skacore
- For fans of: Exxxtra Crispy, Political Crap, and The Besmirchers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 20/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.