All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket for general admission (up to $22.10 value)
- What the name Blackfoot represents: the American-Indian heritage some of the band’s original members, drummer Jakson Spires, vocalist Rickey Medlocke, and bassist Greg “Two Wolf” Walker
- Currently, the band’s lineup contains none of the original members, but Medlocke occasionally makes on-stage appearances with the group.
- Where to start: their 1979 breakthrough album Strikes, which produced two hit singles “Train, Train” and “Highway Song”
- Where his passion for music began: in Oahu, Hawaii, where he grew up in a musical family and cultivated a penchant for blending simple reggae rhythms with the more complex dynamics of rock music
- His DIY approach: From his debut album, The Change I’m Seeking, to his latest EP, Love Overflowing, Love has released all of his music independently, and performs more than 250 shows a year alongside fellow roots-music purveyors such as Travel Hall and Xavier Rudd.
- The message behind his music: In reference to his lyrics, Love says, “It’s always been about the healing…I’ve never been into music that was shallow.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 17, 2018. Limit 25/person. Redeem starting 2/16 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18+ with a valid ID to attend. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.