What You'll Get
- $28.50 for one G-Pass for seating in orchestra center (rows B–L, orchestra sides (rows B–H), or balcony (rows A–C) (up to $69.30 value)
- $26 for one G-Pass for seating in orchestra center (rows M-U), orchestra sides (rows J-R), or balcony (rows D-J) (up to $63.95 value)
- $21 for one G-Pass for seating in orchestra center (rows V-Z), orchestra sides (rows S-Z), or balcony (rows K-Q) (up to $53.25 value)
- $18.50 for one G-Pass for seating in orchestra (rows AA-CC) or balcony (rows R-Y) (up to $47.90 value)
- $13.50 for one G-Pass for seating in balcony (rows Z-CC) (up to $37.20 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who They Are: A New Zealand-based, world-traveling contemporary dance company helmed by choreographer Neil Ieremia
- What They Do: Tell stories through powerful and expressive physical movement, specifically addressing cultural and societal issues unique to the South Pacific and inspired by founder Ieremia’s Samoan and New Zealand heritage
- What the Critics Say: Sunday Star Times declares, “Black Grace is the most positive, living expression of any New Zealand art,” while New York Times heaps praise upon its founder, sharing, “Neil Ieremia has spread his artistic roots in several rich pasts and grown up and out into a sunlight of his own making.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 21, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. For ADA accommodations, call box office at (732) 246-7469 immediately after purchase-availability limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.