- $19.77 for one G-Pass for seating in the rear orchestra (up to $32.95 value)
- $23.52 for one G-Pass for seating in the mid orchestra (up to $39.20 value)
- $26.64 for one G-Pass for seating in the front orchestra (up to $44.40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Black Jacket Symphony: Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon
- The symphony: a group of handpicked musicians who perform classic albums in their entirety, with attention to every sonic detail
- The classic album: Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon, a landmark album that tackles metaphysical matters such as the nature of time, mental illness, greed, and conflict. Starting with “Speak to Me,” the performers surge onward through “The Great Gig in the Sky” before turning their instruments upside down to launch into Side B.
- The show: two sets of musical prowess, with a first set that symphonically presents Dark Side of the Moon, followed by a second set of greatest hits, complete with lights, multimedia, and a rock-show ambiance