What You'll Get
- One ticket to Mulatto by Langston Hughes, presented by Black Repertory Group
- When: select dates, February 20–March 1
- Where: Berkeley Black Repertory Group Theater
- Door time: 90 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $14 for general admission (up to $26.87 value)
- $20 for VIP admission, which includes seating in the first few rows (up to $37.22 value)
Mulatto by Langston Hughes
- The Plot: family members struggle with one another and the racism deeply entrenched in the culture of the Deep South
- For Fans Of: Langston Hughes; dramas that delve into social issues and ills
- Legacy: Hughes’ first full-length play graced Broadway in 1935 and was later revamped into The Barrier, an opera with music by composer Jan Meyerowitz
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 2, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Berkeley Black Repertory Group Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Black Repertory Group's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1.5 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21+ with valid ID for alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Black Repertory Group
The Black Repertory Group began in 1964 as a church drama club. Now helmed by executive and artistic director Dr. Mona Vaughn Scott, the group has built upon its core work as "keepers of the culture" by supporting artists and youth with creative and educational programs.