What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for balcony seating in rows K-U (up to $35.80 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their sound: Southern rock brewed with country, bluegrass, metal, and gospel influences
- Where you’ve heard it: in singles “Up in Smoke,” “Good One Comin’ On,” “Pretty Little Lie”
- Their look: like hair models for a rock ‘n’ roll shampoo commercial
- Where you’ve seen them: sharing the stage with Lynyrd Skynyrd, ZZ Top, the Zac Brown Band, and George Jones
- Their other tie to Zac Brown: they’re signed to his label, Southern Ground
- Their other tie to George Jones: they played his 80th birthday party
- How 2012’s The Whippoorwill differs from their other albums: they recorded it in 4.5 days, imbuing it with infectious creative energy
- Their latest: Out in support of 2016’s Like An Arrow
- What AllMusic.com said about the album: “_ Holding All the Roses_ showcases the band’s tightness and their considerable development as rock & roll songwriters”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 27, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Not applicable to previously purchased tickets. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.