- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in balcony 1-4 (rows R–AA) (up to $47.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their sound: Southern rock brewed with country, bluegrass, metal, and gospel influences
- Where you’ve heard it: in singles “Up in Smoke,” “Good One Comin’ On,” “Pretty Little Lie”
- Their look: like hair models for a rock ‘n’ roll shampoo commercial
- Where you’ve seen them: sharing the stage with Lynyrd Skynyrd, ZZ Top, the Zac Brown Band, and George Jones
- Their other tie to Zac Brown: they’re signed to his label, Southern Ground
- Their other tie to George Jones: they played his 80th birthday party
- How 2012’s The Whippoorwill differs from their other albums: they recorded it in 4.5 days, imbuing it with infectious creative energy
- Their latest: this year’s Like an Arrow
- Whiskey Myers: Take Lynyrd Skynyrd, add a dash of Allman Brothers Band, swirl with some Zeppelin, and shake to a froth in Waylon Jennings’ flask and you’ll wind up with this country-rocking quintet.