All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, which is why music fans often perform tribute acts and dress up as G chords. Pay tribute to great music with this deal.
- One or two tickets to see Blackened: Metallica Tribute plus drinks. Korn tribute Freak On A Leash opens.
- When: Friday, November 1, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Mojoes
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $9 for one ticket (up to a $10.20 value), plus a drink (a $5 value, up to a $15.20 total value)
- $17 for two tickets (up to a $10.20 value each), plus drinks (up to a $5 value each; up to a $30.40 total value)<p>
Blackened: Metallica Tribute
- Metallica songs faithfully replicated by Blackened: “Seek and Destroy,” “Enter Sandman,” “One Of These Days”
- Metallica song covered by Blackened that’s also the name of their band: “Blackened”
- James Hetfield noises nailed by singer John Dent: “oohwa,” “yeai-yeah,” “diiieya”<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/1 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Mojoe's. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Mojoe's' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
With two stories, four bars, a massive soundboard, and 12,600 square feet of room for music to roam, the entertainment complex of Mojoes polishes sonic heirlooms and gives fans breathing room for full-lunged sing-alongs. Polished hardwood floors accentuate a cozy, couch-laden lounge area—a decided class that extends to the concert area in the form of a giant chandelier hanging overhead.