- One ticket to Blades On Stage: A Broadway Holiday Spectacular on Ice
- When: select dates, December 24–31
- Where: The Princess of Wales Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees, tax, and gratuity
Ticket values vary depending on the date and showtime you select.
- $46.50 for seating in orchestra rows P–S, dress circle rows G–J, or balcony rows A–F (up to $80–$90 value)
- $76.50 for seating in orchestra rows C–O or dress circle rows A–F (up to $130–$141 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Blades On Stage: A Broadway Holiday Spectacular on Ice
For a short time at The Princess of Wales Theatre, a sheet of ice coats the stage so that internationally-renowned performers can give audiences a glimpse of figure skating from the comfort of theater seating. Three-time World Figure Skating champion Elvis Stojko and 10-time Canadian ice dancing champion Shae-Lynn Bourne join Battle of the Blades stars Violetta Afanasieva and Pete Dack in this original program, featuring musical theater numbers and holiday favorites.
Princess of Wales Theatre
The first privately owned and financed theatre in Canada since 1907, the Princess of Wales Theatre lures crowds with classic and technologically stunning performances made possible by a wide, deep-set stage. Once inside, visitors gawk at the horseshoe design of architect Peter Smith, winner of the Governor General’s Award, and the work of dozens of highly skilled artisans. Venetian terrazzo floors complement glass and tile mosaics glistening under handmade metal light fixtures, and doorways and arches cut from african sapele wood punctuate 10,000 square feet of murals by artist Frank Stella.