What You'll Get
- One ticket to see a concert from a right-field rooftop, plus food and drinks
- Where: Down the Line Rooftop
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click to view the menu.
- for Blake Shelton on Saturday, July 19, at 7 p.m. (up to value)
- $115 for Zac Brown Band on Saturday, September 13, at 7 p.m. (up to $230 value)
- The country mega-star by numbers: 15 #1 hits, 4 American Country Awards, 8 CMA Awards, 4 Academy of Country Music Awards, reigning CMA Entertainer of the Year, and 3-time Male Vocalist of the Year
- Current singles that should have been named “Instant #1 Singles”: “Sure Be Cool If You Did,” “Mine Would Be You,” “Boys ‘Round Here”
- Fun facts about Blake: he’s 6′5” tall, once rocked a mullet, and loves The Golden Girls
- His approach to music: “I just want to do what George Strait has done and what Reba has done; to make great music year after year.”
- Extra reason to be excited to see him from the rooftop: he recently sold out Madison Square Garden and the Hollywood Bowl, so you’ll be more comfy up top than in the field
- Funny thing to do during the show: sit backwards in your chair and turn the tables on Blake by pretending you’re a coach on The Voice
Zac Brown Band
- Three: the number of Grammy wins since 2009
- Ten: the number of chart-topping hit singles the band has achieved
- More than 6 million: the number of albums Uncaged, You Get What You Give, and The Foundation have sold combined
- Latest project: the four song EP, The Grohl Sessions Vol. 1, which features Dave Grohl on drums and behind the boards
- How popular the Zac Brown Band has become: it recently sold out a two-night stand at Fenway Park—a feat accomplished by the likes of Bruce Springsteen and The Rolling Stones
- How Zac describes his band’s most recent full length, Uncaged, which won the 2013 Grammy for Best Country Album: “Your basic country-Southern rock-bluegrass-reggae-jam record”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Down the Line Rooftop. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Down the Line Rooftop's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Down the Line Rooftop
From its perch directly behind the right-field foul pole, Down the Line Rooftop is the rooftop that places spectators closest to home plate during both games and concerts. When they're not hawking the dish to argue balls-and-strikes or trying to determine whether the catcher put ketchup on his hot dog, spectators can track the action thanks to an unencumbered view of Wrigley Field's hand-operated scoreboard. In addition to the stadium seats, guests can lounge in the air-conditioned clubhouse or on a patio filled with outdoor sofas and oversized umbrellas. Unlimited access to a menu of ballpark fare, beer, and wine begins as soon as the doors open, and guests can keep abreast of the latest live sporting and music action on sixteen high-definition TVs stationed throughout the rooftop.