- $35 for two tickets to Blaze: A Sip and Shop Fashion Event (up to $75.50 value)
- When: Sunday, July 19, at 3 p.m.
- Where: The Cellar - On The Mandalay Canal in Las Colinas
- General admission
- Door time: 3 p.m.
Blaze: A Fashion Event on The Mandalay Canal in Las Colinas on Sunday, July 19
- The Event: an afternoon of shopping, food, libations, and fashion entertainment, surrounded by Italian-inspired architecture set along the canal of one of the metroplex’s hidden gems, The Cellar located at The Mandalay Canal in downtown Las Colinas
- The Fashions: accessories and clothing that are more like masterful works of art, Blaze could easily be described as a gallery of fashion where life imitates art and art imitates life
- The Live Component: witness models posing while photographers attempt to capture just the right snapshot
The Fashion Opera
Antonio Wingfield loved turning his designs into wearable realities—but he didn't love the fashion world's narrow standards of beauty. Looking to explore the deeper meanings of fashion, beauty, and the politics surrounding both, he developed a unique concept: using garments to tell a story. Wingfield co-founded The Fashion Opera with Darnelle Sanders, and the two set out to do much more than showcase clothing. The interactive theatrical experiences aim to challenge perceptions about aesthetics, a mission in keeping with Wingfield's belief that "a garment has the power to uplift the spirit."