- $29.50 for one festival general admission G-Pass (up to $72.25 value)
- $99 for four vouchers, each valid for one festival general admission G-Pass (up to $289 value)
- Click here to view the festival map
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Blaze ‘N’ Glory Festival
After a massively successful debut in 2015, the Blaze ‘N’ Glory Festival returns to the San Bernadino Mountains to celebrate the roots-, rock-, reggae-, and hip-hop-infused lifestyle of Southern California. This year’s festival features an eclectic mix of iconic artists and soon-to-be-icons from a wide swath of musical genres, as well as midway and carnival rides, a cavalcade of over 100 lifestyle vendors, food trucks, craft beer, and surprises. Here are some of the musical highlights:
- Nas: ranked no. 5 on MTV’s list of The Greatest MCs of All Time and no. 2 in The Source’s list of the Top 50 Lyricists of All Time, the multiplatinum rapper behind “If I Ruled the World (Imagine That)” thrills fans with a rare live performance.
- Atmosphere: Rapper Slug and DJ Ant, the indie hip-hop crusaders behind Atmosphere, whip live audiences into a frenzy with a mix of introspective lyrics and funk-driven beats heard in the tracks “Bitter” and “Kanye West.”
- The Growlers: Mixing country, surf pop, and psychedelic rock into a style they’ve deemed “Beach Goth,” this Southern California outfit accentuates their unique sound with a highly theatrical live show laden with zany stage props.
- ** GRiZ**: Fresh off his sold-out spring tour, this electro-soul and future-funk producer doesn’t just light up the stage with a smooth bass-driven DJ set—he also wails on the saxophone.
- Stephen “Ragga” Marley: The son of Bob and Rita carries on the legacy by consecutively landing at #1 on the U.S. Billboard Reggae Album Charts for his solo efforts, and he’s also earned a total of eight Grammys for Best Reggae Album.
- Also Appearing: Prof | Hirie | Seedless | Radical Something | Black Salt Tone