All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $28 for one single-day, general-admission ticket to the 2015 Blazers Cup (up to $42.99 value)
- $47 for one single-day, general-admission ticket to both days of the 2015 Blazers Cup (up to $79.74 value)
2015 Blazers Cup
- The Game: Jayceon “The Game” Taylor was another Dre protégé and a member of the popular G-Unit troupe, but he might be best known for Grammy-nominated tracks including “Hate It or Love It.” (Saturday)
- Problem: He got his start working with Snoop Dogg, penning one song on The Big Squeeze and three on Ego Tripping. So it’s no surprise the Doggfather cameo’d in the video for “Like Whaaat,” where Problem demonstrated his talent for fast-flowing rhymes that come off impossibly chill (Saturday)
- Kid Ink: His name is inspired by his 25+ tattoos—he lost count of the actual number—but Kid Ink is rightly known for his singles as well. Innovative rhyme schemes and an optimistic attitude defined his all-solo independent debut, which led to collaborations with Tyga, Pusha T, and A$AP Ferg. (Sunday)
- Berner: A rising Bay Area rapper in the spirit of E-40 and Too $hort, Berner epitomized the hustler’s work ethic with 10 independently released albums before signing to Wiz Khalifa’s label Taylor Gang, through which he released the hazy bumpers “Come On” and “Urban Farmer.” (Sunday)
- The Rest: King Lil G. and RJ (Saturday); Lil Debbie, Demrick, and Ty Dolla $ (Sunday)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18+ with valid photo ID. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.