- One G-Pass to BLI Summer Jam featuring Nick Jonas, Flo Rida, Tove Lo, Charli XCX, R5, Walk the Moon, Carly Rae Jepsen, Echosmith & Nick Tangorra
- When: Saturday, June 13, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for section 2, 4L, 4R, 6L, 12R, or 16 (up to $65.25 value)
- $30 for section 6R, 8L, 10R, 12L, 1, or 15 (up to $65.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
BLI Summer Jam
- Nick Jonas: The youngest of Disney’s pop-rocking Jonas Brothers, Nick has since carved his own musical path. Riding the wave of his self-titled second solo album and its Top-10 hit “Jealous,” he’s also the star of the 2014 film Careful What You Wish For.
- Flo Rida: “Low,” “Right Round,” and “Good Feeling” are just a few of the churning dance anthems this rapper has unleashed on radio stations and sweaty nightclub floors everywhere.
- Tove Lo: Rolling Stone called this singer “Sweden’s darkest pop export” thanks to her grunge-infused synth pop, as heard on her debut album, Queen of the Clouds.
- Charli XCX: She’s more than just the rising pop superstar of “Boom Clap” and “Break the Rules” fame—she also stole the show with her verses on Icona Pop’s “I Love It” and Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy,” the latter of which earned her and Azalea two Grammy nods.
- R5: A band of brothers who share a talent for dancing, singing, as well as a common R in their names. Fans have flocked to their laptops for the YouTube videos of “Loud” and “Pass Me By.”
- Carly Rae Jepsen: This former finalist on Canadian Idol rocketed up Billboard’s Hot 100 chart (and 20 other charts) thanks to her nine-time platinum, double Grammy-winning single “Call Me Maybe.” Since then she’s released Kiss, which further cemented her superstar status with dance-ready ear candy such as “This Kiss” and “Tonight I’m Getting Over You.”
- Echosmith: The band behind platinum hit “Cool Kids” are mostly still kids themselves—two of the four siblings are still in their teens, making it all the more appropriate that their yearning pop songs wouldn’t sound out of place on the soundtrack of a John Hughes movie.
- Also Appearing: Walk the Moon | Nick Tangorra
Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
1000 Ocean Pkwy.
Wantagh, NY 11793