What You'll Get
- $20 for one early-discount G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $33.25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $33.25 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Blink-182 with A Day To Remember
- The Band: longtime members Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker kick off a new chapter with Matt Skiba of Alkaline Trio joining Blink-182 as singer/guitarist
- The Praise: Skiba’s official debut at the MusInk Tattoo and Music Festival “was the best they’ve sounded in over a decade,” according to The OC Weekly
- The Accolades: Over the span of 24 years, Blink-182 went from playing out of a San Diego garage to rocking audiences from Adelaide to Zurich, selling more than 50 million albums worldwide in the process
- The Latest Album: their highly anticipated seventh studio album, California, set for release July 1, 2016
- The Latest Single: “Bored To Death,” which premiered on L.A.’s world-famous KROQ radio station and is the band’s first new music since its Dogs Eating Dogs EP dropped in 2012
- Special guests: A Day to Remember | All Time Low
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 19, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.