What You'll Get
- $53.89 for one G-Pass ticket for balcony seating
- $68.39 for one G-Pass ticket for mezzanine seating
- $98.89 for one G-Pass ticket for rear orchestra seating
- $115.89 for one G-Pass ticket for middle orchestra seating
- $141.89 for one G-Pass ticket for front orchestra seating
- Click here to view the seating chart
Blondie & Garbage: The Rage and Rapture Tour
- The Band: With the inimitable vocals of the immortally cool Debbie Harry, the killer riffs of Chris Stein, and the relentless backbeat of Clem Burke, Blondie pioneered the American new wave and punk rock scene of the late ’70s and early ’80s as they rocketed from CBGBs to international stardom, selling 40+ million albums and securing their spot in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (where they were inducted by Shirley Manson of Garbage).
- The Hits: “Heart of Glass,” “One Way or Another,” “Call Me,” “The Tide is High,” “Rapture,” and more
- The New Album: On Pollinator, Debbie and the band collaborate with a cast of all-stars (including Sia, Johnny Marr, and Charli XCX) to deliver a sizzling collection of fresh rockers and dance floor gems. The fruits of Pollinator can be heard heard in their latest singles: “My Monster” and the aptly titled, “Fun.”
- The Band: Scottish siren Shirley Manson and her Madison-based band dominated the alt-rock scene of the ’90s, sold more than 17 million albums throughout their career, and even performed the theme song to the 19th James Bond movie, The World Is Not Enough.
- The Hits: “Only Happy When It Rains” and “Stupid Girl” off their double-platinum self-titled debut; “Push It,” “I Think I’m Paranoid,” and “Special” off their platinum followup, Version 2.0; and plenty more
- The Latest: Strange Little Birds—which they describe as “a sweeping, cinematic record of a unified mood: darkness.—featuring the infectious single,”“Empty.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sony Centre For The Performing Arts
The largest soft-seat theatre in Canada, the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts is perhaps most famous for its overhanging marquee outside. The diagonal canopy and its snake-like rows of lights were restored to their original form in 2010, along with the facility’s wood, brass, and marble accents. Inside the lobby, York Wilson’s mural, The Seven Lively Arts, fills eyes with fractured, panoramic representations of various artistic media, from slanted musical staffs to menacing Greek theatre masks.