- One G-Pass to see Blondie
- When: Sunday, May 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $26 for seating in right-center or left-center rows 31–36 or right or left wing rows 21–29 (up to $52 value)
- $31 for seating in right-center or left-center rows 19–29 or right or left wing rows 12–20 (up to $62.50 value)
- $36 for seating in right-center or left-center rows 3–16 or right or left wing rows 3–10 (up to $69.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Founding members: Debbie Harry, Chris Stein, Clem Burke
- How many of those members are still playing: all of ‘em
- Their new single: “I Want to Drag You Around,” a more laid-back spiritual successor to “One Way or Another”
- Other hits that propelled them into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: “Call Me,” “Heart of Glass,” “The Tide Is High”
- Milestone reached this year: their 40th anniversary
- How they celebrated: the release of the double disc Blondie 4(0) Ever
- What’s on it: re-recordings of 11 of their greatest hits plus Ghosts of Download, their newest album
- How Allmusic.com describes the new songs: “clearly made with the dance floor in mind; electronic beats and gleaming synthesized melodies dominate the tunes.”
Sands Bethlehem Event Center
Sands Bethlehem Event Center was constructed only in 2011, and its striking charcoal-colored box still has the sheen of a piece of just-released technology. The space was designed so that no seat would be more than 137 feet or 20 Shaquille O’Neals away from the stage. Despite the intimate feel, the venue is large enough to support no-holds-barred audiovisual displays, and it regularly welcomes spectacle-loving national acts in a variety of genres.