What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Blood, Sweat and Tears featuring Bo Bice, starting at $12.50
- Seating: balcony or mezzanine seating
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Bo Bice
- The sound: rock-band instrumentation with funky brass and jazzy licks, as performed by a rotating cast of players
- How current manager and original drummer Bobby Colomby describes the ever-evolving group’s philosophy: “Like a great baseball team, the members change but the soul lives on.”
- Their latest member: vocalist Bo Bice
- Known for: being the Southern rock-tinged silver finisher on Season 4 of American Idol, then recording three studio albums and earning the Lifetime Presidential Volunteer Service Award for his prolific service to a number of charities
- Hits you might hear live: “Spinning Wheel,” “Hi-De-Ho,” and “God Bless the Child”
The Fine Print
About Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.