- $22 for one ticket to see Blood, Sweat & Tears (up to a $44 value)
- When: Saturday, November 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Chandler Center for the Arts
- Section: main floor
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn't reflect student, senior, or military discounts.
Blood, Sweat & Tears
- Originally founded in: 1968
- Since then: dozens of musicians have spent time with the group
- How current manger and original drummer Bobby Colomby describes the ever-evolving group's philosophy: "Like a great baseball team, the members change but the soul lives on."
- The sound: rock band instrumentation with funky brass and jazzy licks
- Historic hits include: "Spinning Wheel," "Hi-De-Ho," and "God Bless the Child"
- Things their name might be taken from: an expression describing hard work; an incident where their keyboardist cried during a concert; the beginning of a never-finished catalogue of liquids
- Thing their name is actually taken from: a Johnny Cash album