What You'll Get
- $22 for one ticket to see Blood, Sweat & Tears (up to a $44 value)
- When: Saturday, November 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Chandler Center for the Arts
- Section: main floor
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn't reflect student, senior, or military discounts.
Blood, Sweat & Tears
- Originally founded in: 1968
- Since then: dozens of musicians have spent time with the group
- How current manger and original drummer Bobby Colomby describes the ever-evolving group's philosophy: "Like a great baseball team, the members change but the soul lives on."
- The sound: rock band instrumentation with funky brass and jazzy licks
- Historic hits include: "Spinning Wheel," "Hi-De-Ho," and "God Bless the Child"
- Things their name might be taken from: an expression describing hard work; an incident where their keyboardist cried during a concert; the beginning of a never-finished catalogue of liquids
- Thing their name is actually taken from: a Johnny Cash album
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 17, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Reservation recommended. Redeem starting 10/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Chandler Center for the Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.