What You'll Get
- $30 for one reserved VIP ticket (up to $59 value)
Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Bo Bice
- The sound: rock-band instrumentation with funky brass and jazzy licks, as performed by a rotating cast of players
- How current manager and original drummer Bobby Colomby describes the ever-evolving group’s philosophy: “Like a great baseball team, the members change but the soul lives on.”
- Their latest member: vocalist Bo Bice
- Known for: being the Southern rock-tinged silver finisher on Season 4 of American Idol, then recording three studio albums and earning the Lifetime Presidential Volunteer Service Award for his prolific service to a number of charities
- Hits you might hear live: “Spinning Wheel,” “Hi-De-Ho,” and “God Bless the Child”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 23, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Park Theatre
Built in 1924, the Park Theatre was as a cultural landmark for nearly eight decades until its closing in 2002. Following seven years and $10 million in renovations, the Park was reborn as a brand-new performing arts center. A fully-equipped, state-of-the-art multipurpose facility, the Park features concerts, theatrical performances, opera, dance, children’s and family shows, and more. Through extensive renovations, the Park boasts a larger, deeper stage and 1,000 plush seats with significantly more legroom than most theaters.