What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Blood, Sweat & Tears with Bo Bice, starting from $19.99
- Seating: general-admission floor; standing room
- Click here to see the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Bo Bice
- The sound: rock-band instrumentation with funky brass and jazzy licks, as performed by a rotating cast of players
- How current manager and original drummer Bobby Colomby describes the ever-evolving group’s philosophy: “Like a great baseball team, the members change but the soul lives on.”
- Their latest member: vocalist Bo Bice
- Known for: being the Southern rock–tinged silver finisher on Season 4 of American Idol, then recording three studio albums and earning the Lifetime Presidential Volunteer Service Award for his prolific service to a number of charities
- Hits you might hear live: “Spinning Wheel,” “Hi-De-Ho,” and “God Bless the Child”
The Fine Print
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.