Visitors enjoy an outdoor event featuring regional blues artists alongside with award-winning barbecue vendors
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included: the Artist Jam session from 7:45 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Valid for all ages
- Free admission for children 12 and under
- Date and times: September 28, 2019, 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
- What items can I bring into the event? one unopened water bottle per person, sun screen, low back chairs, and blankets
- Prohibited items: coolers, outside food or drink, pop-up tents or umbrellas, illegal substances, weapons
- Transportation: parking is $5
- Pets allowed? No
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 29, 2019. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Blues and Bones Festival
The blues can spawn from many different things. A life full of regrets. A failed relationship with a former sweetheart. A favorite Cheers episode interrupted by the Public Broadcasting System. With the blues, there's always a story in between the notes of every chord progression. At some point, however, all of that melancholy comes full circle, and the music transforms into a raucous celebration of life. That's certainly the case at the Blues and Bones Festival, where crowds gather to hear regional blues artists, from soulful singers to lightening-fast guitarists, share their euphonious stories to cheering crowds.
Though the expressive performances of these artists certainly shake attendees right down to their bones, the "bones" in the event title actually refers to the remnants of slow-smoked barbecue. In addition to the music, the outdoor festival culls a melange of food vendors who add their own signature seasonings to pork, chicken, and beef.