Participants discover the stories about escape attempts from Alcatraz prison or admire San Francisco’s skyline during exciting cruises
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s Included: A multi-language audio tour available in nine languages: English, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, German, and Taiwanese.
- What to bring: Wi-Fi-enabled device to access the tour.
- Click here to view the Bay cruise schedule
- Click here to view the Escape from the Rock schedule; Summer Schedule, 7 days a week
- Click here to view the Sausalito ferry information
About Blue & Gold Fleet at PIER 39
On their sightseeing cruises, passengers drink in panoramic views of the San Francisco skyline, the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, and PIER 39, where sunning sea lions occasionally can be seen rubbing sunscreen on each other's backs. Meanwhile, Blue & Gold's operated ferries carry patrons to Sausalito, and other waterfront locales—including AT&T Park during baseball season—whereas Gray Line's motorcoach tours chauffeur landlubbers to Northern California landmarks. All their services adhere to award-winning sustainability practices, which safeguard local ecosystems more effectively than arming every tree with pepper spray. While speedboats are as fast as their name suggests, no vessel on San Francisco Bay is faster than the RocketBoat. It flies across the Bay's waves to the high-energy guitar riffs of a rock-‘n'-roll soundtrack. The RocketBoat is just one of Blue & Gold Fleet's 17 vessels, all manned by expert captains and crews that ferry about 2.5 million passengers annually.