Participants discover the stories about escape attempts from Alcatraz prison or admire San Francisco’s skyline during exciting cruises
What You'll Get
- Bay cruise sails past the famous PIER 39 sea lions and along San Francisco’s historic waterfront, revealing the city’s fascinating skyline.
- Escape from the Rock takes participants under the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz Island to see every angle of this mysterious island.
- What’s included: A multi-language audio tour available in nine languages: English, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, German, and Taiwanese.
- What to bring: Wi-Fi enabled device to access the tour.
- Click here to view the Bay cruise schedule
- Click here to view the Escape from the Rock schedule
- Departure location: The Embarcadero, PIER 39
Click here to view the Angel Island, Tiburon, or Sausalito Ferry offer.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2021. ALL SALES FINAL. Closed on Christmas Day. Expiration varies. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of the event for a ticket at the box office. Ticket value includes all fees. Subject to availability. Present voucher(s) at the boarding gate for entry; no need to wait in the Admissions Ticket lines. Click here for special Labor Day Weekend schedule. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Blue & Gold Fleet at PIER 39
On their sightseeing cruises, passengers drink in panoramic views of the San Francisco skyline, the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, and PIER 39, where sunning sea lions occasionally can be seen rubbing sunscreen on each other's backs. Meanwhile, Blue & Gold's operated ferries carry patrons to Sausalito, Tiburon, and other waterfront locales—including AT&T Park during baseball season—whereas Gray Line's motorcoach tours chauffeur landlubbers to Northern California landmarks. All their services adhere to award-winning sustainability practices, which safeguard local ecosystems more effectively than arming every tree with pepper spray. While speedboats are as fast as their name suggests, no vessel on San Francisco Bay is faster than the RocketBoat. It flies across the Bay's waves to the high-energy guitar riffs of a rock-‘n'-roll soundtrack. The RocketBoat is just one of Blue & Gold Fleet's 17 vessels, all manned by expert captains and crews that ferry about 2.5 million passengers annually.