- $26 for one ticket to Patience or Bunthorne’s Bride (up to $52 value)
- When: April 22–25
- Where: El Teatro of El Museo del Barrio
- Seating: best-available orchestra or balcony
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Wednesday, April 22 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 23 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 24 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, April 25 at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, April 25 at 8 p.m.
Patience or Bunthorne’s Bride
Blue Hill Troupe’s new production of Gilbert & Sullivan’s clever operetta is a satirical two-act opera that pokes fun at the hedonistic composers, designers, poets, and painters of the 1870s and ’80s—but transplants it to the American Southwest in 1957. While the men are out on National Guard duty, the women of the Wilderland independent Ladies Dance Ensemble are passionately pursuing the latest trendy guy to cross their path, first a beat poet from New York City, then a singing cowboy. Eventually the military men return and adapt to go with the latest crazes, with everyone eventually ending up with a suitable partner, or not…