- $58 for one ticket to see Blue Man Group (up to $83.15 value)
- When: Monday, November 10, or Tuesday, November 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Berglund Performing Arts Theatre
- Seating: pit, orchestra, or loge section
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
Blue Man Group
From its inception in the 1980s performance-art scene in New York, the Blue Man Group’s shows have evolved from impromptu sets in Central Park to stages across the world. The eponymous blue-skinned trio, described by Time Magazine as “a sensation!” combine their signature moments with new techniques, and are still bewildered by the telescoping tubes of PVC piping they uses as instruments and the appreciative applause of the audience. But the group’s shows are nothing if not timely, deftly posing questions about creativity and stardom.
The spectacle is equal parts aural and visual, with live rock bands accompanying the men as they tap out rhythms on tangled snarls of pipe and flail wobbly poles covered in neon lights. Videos provide context for the speechless drummers, as well as a constant stream of wry humor. Evenings with the Blue Man Group build to a festive conclusion, bathing the audience in brilliant bursts of light and an all-out dance party.