What You'll Get
- $47 for one G-Pass for main floor seating (up to $77.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Dates and Times
- Friday, January 1, at 2 p.m., 5 p.m., and 8 p.m.
- Saturday, January 2, at 11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, January 3, at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Thursday, January 7, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, January 8, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, January 9, at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Sunday, January 10, at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Thursday, Januay 14, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, January 15, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, January 16, at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Sunday, January 17, at 1 p.m., 4 p.m., and 7 p.m.
- Monday, January 18, at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, January 21, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, January 22, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, January 23, at 2 p.m., 5 p.m., and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, January 24, at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Thursday, January 28, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, January 29, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, January 30, at 2 p.m., 5 p.m., and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, January 31, at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Blue Man Group
From its inception in the 1980s performance-art scene in New York, the Blue Man Group’s shows have evolved from impromptu sets in Central Park to stages across the world. The eponymous blue-skinned trio, described by Time Magazine as “a sensation!” combine their signature moments with new techniques, and are still bewildered by the telescoping tubes of PVC piping they uses as instruments and the appreciative applause of the audience. But the group’s shows are nothing if not timely, deftly posing questions about creativity and stardom.
The spectacle is equal parts aural and visual, with live rock bands accompanying the men as they tap out rhythms on tangled snarls of pipe and flail wobbly poles covered in neon lights. Videos provide context for the speechless drummers, as well as a constant stream of wry humor. Evenings with the Blue Man Group build to a festive conclusion, bathing the audience in brilliant bursts of light and an all-out dance party.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together in same order to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.