Acclaimed trio of painted humanoids specializes in performances with unconventional percussion and colorful visuals
What You'll Get
- Seating: category A
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Click here to view the schedule
- 2-ticket minimum purchase required
Blue Man Group
- The Blue Man Group’s decades-long history: From its inception in the 1980s performance-art scene in New York, the eponymous blue-skinned trio has grown its show from impromptu sets in Central Park to stages across the world.
- A multisensory experience: The spectacle is equal parts aural and visual, with live rock bands accompanying the men as they tap out rhythms on tangled snarls of pipe and flail wobbly poles covered in neon lights.
- The themes: The Blue Men’s shows are nothing if not timely, deftly posing questions about technology and stardom.
- The epic conclusion: Brilliant bursts of light and an adrenaline-laced original score bring the show to an electric closing sequence that thrills the audience.
The Fine Print
Final sale. Limit 8/person. 2-ticket minimum purchase required. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticket value includes all fees. Non-transferable. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket must be used and expires on date of event for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.