Marvel at a multimedia spectacle with this GrouponLive deal to see Blue Man Group at Blue Man Group Theatre at Universal CityWalk. For $54, you get one ticket for best-available seating on the main floor (up to a $93.29 value, including all fees). Children’s tickets, for those aged 3–9, are normally $36 with fees. Doors open 30 minutes before show time. Choose from the following shows:
- Saturday, January 19, at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, January 19, at 9 p.m.
- Sunday, January 20, at 6 p.m.
- Sunday, January 20, at 9 p.m.
- Monday, January 21, at 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 22, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, February 14, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, February 15, at 6 p.m.
- Friday, February 15, at 9 p.m.
- Saturday, February 16, at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, February 16, 9 p.m.
- Sunday, February 17, at 6 p.m.
- Sunday, February 17, at 9 p.m.
- Monday, February 18, at 6 p.m.
- Monday, February 18, at 9 p.m.<p>
Excerpt from a live performance
Official music video for “I Feel Love”
Blue Man Group
From its inception in the 1980s performance-art scene in New York, the Blue Man Group’s shows have evolved from impromptu sets in Central Park to stages across the world. The eponymous blue-skinned trio, described by Time Magazine as “a sensation!” combine their signature moments with new techniques, and are still bewildered by the telescoping tubes of PVC piping they uses as instruments and the appreciative applause of the audience. But the group's shows are nothing if not timely, deftly posing questions about creativity and stardom.
The spectacle is equal parts aural and visual, with live rock bands accompanying the men as they tap out rhythms on tangled snarls of pipe and flail wobbly poles covered in neon lights. Videos provide context for the speechless drummers, as well as a constant stream of wry humor. Evenings with the Blue Man Group build to a festive conclusion, bathing the audience in brilliant bursts of light and an all-out dance party.
88% of 69 customers recommend
“Amazing show. Great for kids and adults. Worth the price and seats were fantastic! Plan to go again with my boyfriends family.”
“Definitely an adult or older children show. Very entertaining. ”
“Great show ”