- $32 for one ticket to see Blue Man Group (up to a $63 value)
- When: select dates, August 24–30
- Where: Circus Maximus Theater at Caesars Atlantic City
- Seating: upper-level
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Parking not included.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the list of available performances.<p>
Blue Man Group
From its inception in the 1980s performance-art scene in New York, the Blue Man Group’s shows have evolved from impromptu sets in Central Park to stages across the world. The eponymous blue-skinned trio, described by the Chicago Tribune as “ever-curious, ever-hopeful, ever-restless,” remains unchanged by its decades-long stint in the spotlight, still bewildered by the telescoping tubes of PVC piping it uses as instruments and the appreciative applause of the audience. But the group’s shows are nothing if not timely, deftly posing questions about technology and stardom. The spectacle is equal parts aural and visual, with live rock bands accompanying the men as they tap out rhythms on tangled snarls of pipe and flail wobbly poles covered in neon lights. Videos provide context for the speechless drummers, as well as a constant stream of wry humor. Evenings with the Blue Man Group build to an electric conclusion, thrilling the audience with brilliant bursts of light, cheery floods of color-changing balloons, and an adrenaline-laced original score.<p>