What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Blue October, starting at $20
- Seating: rear pavilion
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The sonic recipe: one part grunge emotionalism, one part moody soundscapes, two parts shimmering melodies, and three parts wounded-heart vocals
- The end result: a platinum-selling Texas quintet that would fit perfectly on the soundtrack to a Twilight film.
- Coincidentally: Blue October super-fan Stephanie Meyer says their songs had a huge influence on her writing
- What was probably on loop while she wrote: “Hate Me,” the 2006 power ballad whose title backfired and made millions love the band instead
- What came afterwards: Sway, the chart-busting 2013 album that found Blue October developing a newfound sense of optimism while never losing their edge
- The latest: In 2016, Blue October dropped its eighth studio album, which features the track “Home.”
The Fine Print