- $18.95 for one ticket to see Blue Öyster Cult and Robby Krieger (up to $37.90 value)
- When: Thursday, June 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
Blue Öyster Cult
- Biggest hits in the B.O.C. oeuvre: “(Don’t Fear) the Reaper,” “Godzilla,” “Burnin’ for You”
- How today’s youth know B.O.C.: the daunting task of playing “Cities on Flame with Fire” in Guitar Hero 3, that SNL “More Cowbell” sketch
- Famed music critic Lester Bangs declared Blue Öyster Cult to be the “first authentic boogie beast” that New York had ever produced.
- MVPs of B.O.C.: longtime lead singer and keyboarist Eric Bloom and guitarist Donald “Buck Dharma” Roeser
- You know Kreiger best: as the sole guitarist that anchored The Doors from 1965 to 1973, and one of the two surviving members (along with drummer John Densmore)
- His ranking on Rolling Stone’s list of “100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time”: 76
- Doors hits penned by Kreiger: “Light My Fire,” “Love Me Two Times,” “Love Her Madly,” and “Touch Me”
- What to expect live: plenty of Doors favorites played by Kreiger and a full band, perhaps some anecdotes behind the songs, and jazzy tracks from solo albums such as Singularity and Cinematix
Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom
169 Ocean Blvd.
Hampton, NH 03842