What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for seating in rows N–BB of the floor (up to $40.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Blue Öyster Cult
- Biggest hits in the B.O.C. oeuvre: “(Don’t Fear) the Reaper,” “Godzilla,” “Burnin’ for You”
- How today’s youth know B.O.C.: the daunting task of playing “Cities on Flame with Fire” in Guitar Hero 3, that SNL “More Cowbell” sketch
- Famed music critic Lester Bangs declared Blue Öyster Cult to be the “first authentic boogie beast” that New York had ever produced.
- MVPs of B.O.C.: longtime lead singer and keyboardist Eric Bloom and guitarist Donald “Buck Dharma” Roeser
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2015. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Engelbert Humperdinck: The 50th Anniversary Tour
Short attention spans are rewarded at the Rocksino. The lounge spills out onto the casino's gaming floor, so you can turn from the bar to the stage to a prime people-watching arena with just a swivel of the head. Of course, you're likely to be drawn in by the live performances no matter what else is going on: the standup comics on stage arrive backed by national acclaim and bearing high-energy riffs, agile crowd-work, and even the occasional squeaky-clean set for people who can't show up to work smelling like swear words. Servers distribute finger foods, wine, buckets of beer, and sweet, fruity cocktails throughout the show.