- One G-Pass to see Blue Öyster Cult and Robby Krieger with special guest Vanilla Fudge
- When: Saturday, August 15, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Pompano Beach Amphitheater
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $17 for reserved seating in rows 21–30 (up to $29.15 value)
- $31 for reserved seating in rows 11–20 (up to $49.65 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Blue Öyster Cult
- Biggest hits in the B.O.C. oeuvre: “(Don’t Fear) the Reaper,” “Godzilla,” “Burnin’ for You”
- How today’s youth know B.O.C.: the daunting task of playing “Cities on Flame with Fire” in Guitar Hero 3, that SNL “More Cowbell” sketch
- Famed music critic Lester Bangs declared Blue Öyster Cult to be the “first authentic boogie beast” that New York had ever produced.
- MVPs of B.O.C.: longtime lead singer and keyboardist Eric Bloom and guitarist Donald “Buck Dharma” Roeser
- You know Kreiger best: as the sole guitarist that anchored The Doors from 1965 to 1973, and one of the two surviving members (along with drummer John Densmore)
- His ranking on Rolling Stone’s list of “100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time”: 76
- Doors hits penned by Kreiger: “Light My Fire,” “Love Me Two Times,” “Love Her Madly,” and “Touch Me”
- What to expect live: plenty of Doors favorites played by Kreiger and a full band, perhaps some anecdotes behind the songs, and jazzy tracks from solo albums such as Singularity and Cinematix