What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to the Blue Ridge Music Festival with a t-shirt and poster
- When: Saturday, May 31, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Salem Football Stadium
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the complete lineup.
- $40 for reserved admission in the East or West stands (up to $84.70 value)
- $35 for the general-admission field (up to $79.60 value)
- Click to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Blue Ridge Music Festival
- Brantley Gilbert’s biggest award (so far): 2013 Academy of Country Music’s “Top New Male Artist”
- Evidence that millions of fans would live on Brantley if he transformed into a land mass: he has his own flag
- When you met Travis Tritt: September of 1989, when his breakthrough single “Country Club” hit the charts and stayed there for 26 weeks
- How he stood out among Garth Brooks, Alan Jackson, and other ’90s country acts: he made outlaw country while the others played it safe; his longs locks flowed while everybody else wore hats
- What his style has earned him: more than 40 hits on Billboard’s Hot Country Charts, five number-one singles, and two Grammy Awards
- Thomas Rhett’s first introduction to country music: hearing the songs of his dad, Rhett Akins
- What Parmalee’s new album feels like: Carolina. It’s aptly titled Feels Like Carolina.
- Also performing: Jukebox Mafia, Sam Hunt
- Number of seats in Salem Stadium: 7,000
- Number of pages in Stephen King’s Salem’s Lot: 500 too many
- Other uses for Salem Stadium besides massive country music festivals: the NCAA Division III Football Championship game, Sarah Palin rallies, and appearances by Bill Cosby
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Salem Football Stadium on 5/31. Refundable only on day of purchase. Rain or shine. Event subject to lineup changes. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.