What You'll Get
- $23 for one balcony ticket (up to $44.50 value)
- Click here to see the view from the balcony.
Blue Suede Shoes: The Ultimate Elvis Tribute
- Number of real Elvises that ever lived: just one
- Number of Elvises in this show: two
- Scot Bruce: performs as Elvis during his hip-shakin’ early years
- Mike Albert: portrays Elvis in his glitzy Vegas years
- The show: “The most authentic ‘King of Rock N’ Roll’ experience this side of Heaven”
- Hits you might hear: “Hound Dog,” “Suspicious Minds,” “Jailhouse Rock,” and, of course, “Blue Suede Shoes”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 8, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 3/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.