What You'll Get
- Bluegrass Spring Music Jam
- When: Friday, March 20–Sunday, March 22
- Where: Yesteryear Village at South Florida Fairgrounds
- General admission
- Door time: 2 p.m. on March 20; 11 a.m. on March 21–22
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $60 for two three-day tickets with lawn-chair rentals (up to $102 value)
- $110 for two three-day tickets with lawn-chair rentals and camping space (up to $207 value)
Bluegrass Spring Music Jam
- Rhonda Vincent: with her crystalline pipes and mandolin- and fiddle-playing skills, the Wall Street Journal named the six-time Grammy nominee “the new Queen of Bluegrass”
- The Boxcars: what Bluegrass Today had to say about the all-male quintet— they’re “. . . masters of modern traditional bluegrass, and they don’t disappoint . . .”
- Keith Bass & the Florida Bluegrass Express: proudly representing the Sunshine State, the band warms up the audience, dazzling listeners with Bass’s award-winning banjo playing and a strong foundation of mandolin, fiddle, guitar, and bass
- Click here to see the lineup.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 22, 2015. Limit 5 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 3/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Yesteryear Village at South Florida Fairgrounds. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Bluegrass Spring Music Jam in Yesteryear Village's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 2PM on 3/20 and 11AM on 3/21-3/22. Ages 12 and under admitted free with a parent. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.