- $20 for one G-Pass to see Blues Traveler (up to $32 value)
- When: Thursday, July 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Cleveland
- General Admission Standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How the casual Blues Traveler fan knows the band: from their inescapable ’90s hits “Runaround” and “Hook”
- How the devoted Blues Traveler fan knows the band: from their Dead-like improvisational skills and freewheeling live show
- Surprising origin of their band name: the “Blues” comes from the musical genre and the “Traveler” comes from the Ghostbusters villain Gozer the Traveler
- A nice present to give to frontman John Popper: a silver harmonica
- Why?: The band just celebrated its 28th anniversary. And he’s afraid of werewolves.
- What Popper likes better than coffee and tea: being able to enter a final plea
- Attention, bootleggers: Blues Traveler encourages fans to record their shows, but don’t go trying to sell it
- Attention, anti-bootleggers: Blues Traveler often record their shows and sell CDs of that very night’s performance