What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Blues Traveler’s 30-Year Anniversary Tour, starting from $22
- General-admission standing
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How the casual Blues Traveler fan knows the band: from their 30 years of music, including inescapable ’90s hits “Hook” and “Run-Around,” the longest-charting radio single in Billboard history
- How the devoted Blues Traveler fan knows the band: from their Dead-like improvisational skills and freewheeling live shows
- Their latest: The band is headed back into the studio to work on their 13th studio album, which is slated for release in early 2018.
The Fine Print