What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $40.83 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
- How the casual Blues Traveler fan knows the band: from their inescapable ’90s hits “Runaround” and “Hook”
- How the devoted Blues Traveler fan knows the band: from their Dead-like improvisational skills and freewheeling live show
- Surprising origin of their band name: the “Blues” comes from the musical genre and the “Traveler” comes from the Ghostbusters villain Gozer the Traveler
- A nice present to give to frontman John Popper: a silver harmonica
- Why?: The band just celebrated its 28th anniversary. And he’s afraid of werewolves.
- What Popper likes better than coffee and tea: being able to enter a final plea
- Attention, bootleggers: Blues Traveler encourages fans to record their shows, but don’t go trying to sell it
- Attention, anti-bootleggers: Blues Traveler often record their shows and sell CDs of that very night’s performance
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.