What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for general-admission standing (up to $41 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
- How the casual Blues Traveler fan knows the band: from their inescapable ’90s hits “Runaround” and “Hook”
- How the devoted Blues Traveler fan knows the band: from their Dead-like improvisational skills and freewheeling live show
- Surprising origin of their band name: the “Blues” comes from the musical genre and the “Traveler” comes from the Ghostbusters villain Gozer the Traveler
- A nice present to give to frontman John Popper: a silver harmonica
- Why?: The band just celebrated its 28th anniversary. And he’s afraid of werewolves.
- What Popper likes better than coffee and tea: being able to enter a final plea
- Attention, bootleggers: Blues Traveler encourages fans to record their shows, but don’t go trying to sell it
- Attention, anti-bootleggers: Blues Traveler often record their shows and sell CDs of that very night’s performance
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 20, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 10/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.