What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass ticket for general-admission lawn (up to $35.60 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How the casual fan knows the band: from their inescapable ’90s hits “Runaround” and “Hook”
- How the devoted fan knows the band: from their Dead-like improvisational skills and freewheeling live show
- Surprising origin of their band name: the “Blues” comes from the musical genre and the “Traveler” comes from the Ghostbusters villain Gozer the Traveler
- The Wallflowers sound: Straightforward, old-fashioned, radio-friendly rock with instantly familiar chorus hooks and earthy, earnest vocals from lead singer (and Bob Dylan scion) Jakob Dylan
- How you know the band: from their inescapable ’90s hits “One Headlight” and “Sixth Avenue Heartache”
- For fans of: Counting Crows, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Wilco, The Jayhawks
- Also Appearing: G. Love & Special Sauce. the popular Philly act behind the laid-back blues, funk, and eclectic hip-hop hits “Cold Beverage” and “Baby’s Got Sauce”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.